Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
In the event that a home or business suffers water damage, a mold infestation can arise and spread quickly. Any cause of water damage can contribute to the growth of mold, and it will not grow only where your eyes can see it. Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, and because mold often hides in walls, beneath your floors or in crawl spaces, you will want a professional like us at SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties to come in. Not only are we able to locate mold and to determine exactly all locations that it may be hiding in, but our highly trained and skilled technicians have the experience to properly and safely resolve any mold infestation. If you can see mold in your home or business, or suspect that your Lee & South Chatham County home or business has a hidden mold problem, than call us at SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties. We can inspect, assess and remediate your property and stop the mold in its tracks.
At the moment, we serve the following areas: Pittsboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Sanford, Apex and New Hill. If you are unsure if we cover your area, don't hesitate to contact us!
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 533-6776
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 533-6776
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Cary community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1960 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: