About SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties
Luke F. & Elizabeth A. Starritt
Owners of SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties
SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties understands the affects that water damage or fire damage can have on you. A lot of worry and stress comes with a fire or water damage and the often sudden and unexpected disruption it causes in your life. We understand the amount of destruction caused to your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life, to quickly restore your home or business and to make it "Like it never even happened."
At SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties we specialize in cleanup and restoration of both residential and commercial properties after fire, smoke or water damage is incurred. SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties can also detect and mitigate mold and mildew from within your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, NO damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties.
We, Luke and Elizabeth, started this company because we like to help others especially when it is needed. Both of us want the best for you and your property. We expect nothing less than greatness from ourselves and our staff. We want to give you the best of care along with the knowledge about the steps we are taking in order to get the situation resolved. We are available 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a Week to respond to your emergency.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! (919) 533 - 6776
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. At SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham, we are proud to be a part of the SERVPRO franchise and to serve our area.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration - IICRC
- Pittsboro Business Association