Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Mold - Cleaning


Mold loves to hide, but we are expert seekers! Our team was called to the scene to handle some necessary mold remediation. As you know, our crews are trained to... READ MORE



SERVPRO will get the job done!


This Religious institute in Sanford experienced a pretty bad water loss through out the sanctuary and classrooms. Their entrance, and main lobby's flooring were... READ MORE



Water Damage in Local Home


Our team was quickly out the door after receiving a call from a homeowner who had come home to a bad water loss in the kitchen. When it comes to water damage, o... READ MORE



Mold Attacking A Commercial Building - Sanford, NC


The before photo illustrates a severe mold infestation that has damaged a commercial building. The fungi had spread throughout the structure necessitating a sig... READ MORE



SERVPRO Can Do It All.


A moisture problem in the bathroom lead to a serious mold problem. Due to the severity, we were able to do reconstruction. When we had finished with the remedia... READ MORE



Water Damage To Residential Ceiling.


This property suffered from a water loss. SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties responded immediately to assess and begin clean up procedures. Our techn... READ MORE



Senior Living Facility in Sanford had a Fire


The facility and their insurance adjuster viewed the damage as a horrible loss. However, they agreed to consult with a professional fire damage restoration comp... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties is here to help!


We don't ONLY come when a disaster strikes, we can also clean your ducts! It’s hard to argue about the importance of clean air. You may have noticed it fe... READ MORE



Water Damage - Sanford Home


This Sanford home experienced water damage due to a water supply rupturing throughout the home causing damage to the walls. We were able to get the call and go ... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Demolition.


This home in Lee County experienced a fire causing damage to the home. The smoke and soot stained the ceiling and belongings in the home. SERVPRO off Lee and So... READ MORE