What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
Thank you very much for the excellent job you did restoring our house to a livable place once again. We were lucky and blessed that our smoke detectors and fire extinguishers worked but we still had an overwhelming mess. Your expertise, hard work and efforts allowed us to return to the comfortable and safe place that our home was before the fire. PS Special thanks to the girls and young men who did the crawlspace and house cleanup. Very hard workers, very considerate. Thank you again.
The small grease fire we had in our home was a first for us and hopefully the last! SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties came in and cleaned up and all the mess and was able to get the smell of fire out of our house.
I found that working with the crew that cleaning, etc. made a very unpleasant weekend as pleasant as possible. They worked hard, and were friendly. I and my family appreciate all that they did.
SERVPRO came after a fire in my garage (accident on my part). They were able to quickly remove the damage and all of the soot in my garage. Now I can continue to fix my lawn mower so it works before spring.