Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage - Lee and South Chatham Counties

Fire Damage - Lee and South Chatham Counties

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Pittsboro, NC. We arrived at the home. We helped with the devastation from the customer. We received the details on what had happened previously. We were able to do restoration as soon as we assessed the situation. 

Fire Damage in Pittsboro, NC

Fire Damage in Pittsboro, NC

This was the aftermath of a garage fire in Pittsboro, NC. We arrived on the scene with a plan and we acted on such plan. We were able to clean the garage and make it look "Like it never even happened."

Another Kitchen Fire in Wilsonville

Another Kitchen Fire in Wilsonville

Fires in Wilsonville kitchens occur all too frequently. SERVPRO recommends to our neighbors to never leave an open flamed cooking area unattended. Save yourself time and money by being safe, rather than sorry.

Kitchen Hood Fire in Wilsonville

Kitchen Hood Fire in Wilsonville

A small flare-up from the grease build-up in a Wilsonville kitchen exhaust hood led to this visual fire damage. Fortunately, the homeowner had a chemical extinguisher handy to put out the fire quickly. SERVPRO technicians can eliminate the smoky odors and clean and refinish the cabinets to a preloss look.