No Job Too Small
Cleaning and restoring commercial properties require a unique blend of training, experience, and equipment. Our team at SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties has the resources and expertise to give you excellent results while minimizing disruption to your clients. We can help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office
- Apartment Buildings
- Senior Facilities
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- FASTER: With more than 1,900 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned throughout the nation to be faster to any-sized disaster.
- READY: SERVPRO is always ready to help when disaster strikes but also knows the importance of ensuring home and business owners are “Ready for whatever happens.”
- PROOF: The science of Drying was developed out of the need to further validate the drying process and use more precise documentation on defining when a structure is dry.
- HERE TO HELP: Communication is the most important part of the process to keep everyone informed during cleanup and restoration. We accomplish this through the Here to Help Connection process.
Our team responds quickly to your Lee & South Chatham Counties area fire, water, or mold damage emergency, 24 hours a day. Whether the damage occurs in a small business building, a senior facility, an apartment complex, or a big box store, we have the training, experience, and equipment to handle the situation. Our network of 1,900+ Franchises gives us access to trained restoration technicians and resources to respond to any size restoration emergency.