Chapel Hill Jordan Lake Clubhouse
The HVAC system help spread the fire suppressant powder after the small fire ignited at the Jordan Lake Clubhouse at The Preserve. Though there was no structural damage, the pervasive powder necessitated skilled SERVPRO technicians to employ their skills, vacuum equipment, and charcoal and HEPA filtered air scrubbers to clear the air of floating motes and odors. The After Photo illustrates the results of our hard work, a dust-free environment with an almost new carpet, "Like it never even happened." Count on SERVPRO of Lee & South Chatham Counties to respond and restore any loss to your residential or commercial property, no matter how large or how small, by calling (919) 533-6776.